Friday, August 22, 2014

{this moment}

{this moment} ~ A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see. Inspired by SouleMama.


  1. Oh my goodness, so sweet! Enjoy your weekend.

  2. Adorable! That's so cute!

    We are on vacation this week. Sunset on West Musquash Lake.

  3. Oh my goodness! Such an adorable little one (and I count another 9 adorable little ones, too!).

    Here's my moment, from January of my sister and I at the wedding of my cousin. Cheating a bit and posting it today because it has many happy memories attached to it, and because a piece I wrote about my hairstyle that day just ran on A Practical Wedding (and I'm maybe overly proud of that)!

  4. wonderful window to look in for sure !!! have a great weekend