Friday, August 8, 2014

{this moment}

{this moment} ~ A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see. Inspired by SouleMama


  1. Looks like fun. They have beautiful smiles!

    My moment happened while kayaking on the St. Croix River.

    1. Blogger and blogspot are giving me fits this morning. Wrong comment here, and the url still says I'm on What I tried to say is that I love her cheeks! And that she's adorable.

  2. Aww she's gorgeous!! Looks like a lovely moment :)

  3. She's beautiful! Great moment to choose :)

  4. Such cheeks! And what a beautiful view!

    Here's my moment, taken on a walk across the RFK Bridge last weekend. It was a beautiful day in the city!

  5. How cute!!! Love the cheeks!!

    My moment comes from our trip to the splash pad this week. A perfect way to spend a warm day. Have a great weekend!!

  6. very cute!! My "this moment" photo...